1.Options of heat source:steam,electricity,or far infrared,or both steam and electricity.
2.Drying Temperature:steam heating:50-140℃. Electricity and far infrared:50-300℃.
3.Automatic control system and computer control system can be offered on request.
4.Commonly used steam pressure 0.2-0.8Mpa
1. 100% Natural.
2. High quality with cometitive Manufacturer Direct price.
3. Free Sample Supply.
4. Small order is acceptable.
5. High purity and large production capacity
1. Related machines technical parameter will be supplied to customer.
2. According to customer’s factory size, factory layout can be provided in advance.
3. According to customer’s material cost, general formulation can be prepared well.
4. Special machine can be supplied as customer’s request.
5. Professional Advice about Market, machines, processing , materials, packing can be supplied
6. Suggesting professional ship agent or helping book ship as customer request.
Drying and dehydration technologies: a compact review on
Jan 12, 2018 - Foods (mostly fruits and vegetables) are dried and dehydrated to increase their usable lifetime, storage stability and minimize processing
26 Hi-Tech Innovation for Better Food Drying
But a new technology developed in Japan has made it possible to dry fruits and vegetables while keeping them close to their original color, shape, and flavor. This is microwave-vacuum drying, a method that uses neither hot air nor freezing. The hot air in regular food dehydrators dries foods from the outside
Fruit and vegetable processing - Ch08 Fruit specific
1. TABLE 8.4.1 Technical data for fruit dehydration in tunnels. FRUITS, Drying Conditions, Finished Product. Load kg/m²
(PDF) Technological Revolution in Drying of Fruit and
Feb 23, 2016 - Nowadays, every form of fruit and vegetables slices, chunks, paste, puree, solution can be dried using different available dryers. Recent research
Freeze-drying technology for fruit and vegetables - Two Small
Freeze-drying technology refers to the method of dehydrating frozen fruits and vegetables under a vacuum. In the process, the moisture part of the foods takes a
Alternative drying technology for fruits and vegetables
Jan 10, 2019 - Milne MicroDried's 100 percent fruit and vegetable ingredients are ideal for health & wellness applications. They offer tantalizing flavors, rich